Nicholas Wayde Turner
Hiding Behind The Corner
There were times I would hide behind the corners of the house.
I know it drove you nut, but you knew why.
I was looking around, making sure you weren't there.
It's amazing how much damage you can do to a person.
Are you happy with what you have accomplished?
Do you thing you'll make father of the year?
Those corners made me feel safe.
Those corners were my protectors.
They helped me make it in that house.
You knew I was afraid of you, but you never confronted it.
Now I'm grown, and it's a little too late.
I hope you live a happy life knowing what you did.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding Behind The Corner by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash