Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Hope And Life
Hope And Life.
Hope, though a cheat,
Comes and fleets,
And engages the mind to desires-gear,
Puts in suspense, leads to commit offense,
And burns the mind with confusing fear.
Yet in hope we live,
And hope produces dreams,
In life, hope is the divine cream.
When the hope turns to possess God,
By and by comes the Lord.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope And Life by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey