[Humor] Speak To Me, Moon..... [Speaking To The Moon; Fantasy; Humor; Very SHORT]
Speak to me, Moon, of what you see.
Oh! I forgot; you CAN'T see. Pardon me.
Then speak to me, Moon, of what you hear.
Damn, you are deaf also, Moon. How queer!
Ok then. Speak to me, Moon, of what you feel,
as you gaze down on our cities of concrete and steel.
What's that you say, Moon? You don't like what you see.
Well, I didn't build them, so please don't blame ME! ! |
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
[[ a few days later: AFTER receiving several favorable comments, AND REALIZING i made a rather large 'error' in my little poem. hasn't anyone else noticed? are you all just too kind? or are you blinded by the Moon's light? ? ? ? bri :) ]] look at a comment i am going to make now on the poem page. ;)
Comments about this poem ([Humor] Speak To Me, Moon..... [Speaking To The Moon; Fantasy; Humor; Very SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Let the fire, gajanan mishra
- I Hear Her Singing, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- New Déjà Vu, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The Binding, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Free From Sin, Juliana Oludeyi
- Ancient mythologies and Verses Holy, Md. Asadullah
- The Phoenix, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Terror, Md. Asadullah
- Take Your Logic, Lawrence S. Pertillar