[Humor] Speak To Me, Moon..... [Speaking To The Moon; Fantasy; Humor; Very SHORT]
Speak to me, Moon, of what you see.
Oh! I forgot; you CAN'T see. Pardon me.
Then speak to me, Moon, of what you hear.
Damn, you are deaf also, Moon. How queer!
Ok then. Speak to me, Moon, of what you feel,
as you gaze down on our cities of concrete and steel.
What's that you say, Moon? You don't like what you see.
Well, I didn't build them, so please don't blame ME! ! |
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
[[ a few days later: AFTER receiving several favorable comments, AND REALIZING i made a rather large 'error' in my little poem. hasn't anyone else noticed? are you all just too kind? or are you blinded by the Moon's light? ? ? ? bri :) ]] look at a comment i am going to make now on the poem page. ;)
Comments about this poem ([Humor] Speak To Me, Moon..... [Speaking To The Moon; Fantasy; Humor; Very SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)