' I '
I am a soul
Your life force
I am the driver
Really just a pinpoint of life
My throne between my brows
Detach from the world around me.
I am a ruler
Ruler of all my sense organs
In the problems of days
Your changing ways
I remain as I am, as
I am just a peaceful soul.
I feel far away from you
Away from the physical world
I am beyond your world
Beyond from intellect and traits
I am peaceful here
I am a meta soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' I ' by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson