' I '
I am a soul
Your life force
I am the driver
Really just a pinpoint of life
My throne between my brows
Detach from the world around me.
I am a ruler
Ruler of all my sense organs
In the problems of days
Your changing ways
I remain as I am, as
I am just a peaceful soul.
I feel far away from you
Away from the physical world
I am beyond your world
Beyond from intellect and traits
I am peaceful here
I am a meta soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' I ' by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo