I Am Not Who You Think I Am
I am not who you think I am.
I am myself, I act how i wan't to act.
I dont care what people think or say.
I am my family. My family accepts me for who I am.
I am never alone when it comes to talking to someone.
My life is not good enough but I try to make
it as good as possible, sometimes I feel like
I left out a lot of my problems but I do it so
I wont be judged.
I might be defiant at times but I am a good kid
a kid that got her childhood taken away from her.
A child that had no father figure.
A child without love.
A child that became an adult at the age of 10.
I am myself and nobody knows my story they just know my name.
I am not who you think I am
Zuleyma Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Not Who You Think I Am by Zuleyma Garcia )
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)