Zuleyma Garcia Poems
- A Heart Broken Child I took a deep breath and said Careline ...
- I Am Not Who You Think I Am I am not who you think I am. I ...
- I See What You Don'T See I see my skin as paper, i cut and ...
- Another Lost Brother I lost you once and I thought I would ...
- I Wish You Knew I wish you knew the pain i feel, but you ...
- Daddy's Little Girl How could you have left I was only a ...
- I Am More Than I am more than just your daughter. I am more ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zuleyma Garcia
A Heart Broken Child
I took a deep breath and said
Careline i have something to say.
I love you so much and stay strong.
your daddy will miss you
he is sorry he couldn't say goodbye
or give you that last kiss or that last hug.
he loves you so much.
You're daddy is in jail.
I am sorry my princess
but don't you worry
he is fine.
Her look was heartbroken.
She asked me why.
I looked blankly at her and said
I dont know why.
She started to cry and said not again.
I love him so much why him again.
He is not bad, he is not mean,
he loves me a lot as ...