I Am Sailing Alone
Out of nowhere, I dreamt to go
To a place where no one else go
Then, suddenly, I realized
That I’m sailing alone and despised
Gone with the wind, I tried to conquer to life
Yet, life has conquered me before I come to life
Who so will have me bear?
This miseries and pain I come to heir
Solely, out in the dark I used to hide myself
Feverish, I went out to the light
But, only I and I can carry out the fight
Against the ravishing waves the sore the ocean floor.
I did not face the life that surrounds the sea
And now I come to face a rather painful plea
For now, I’m so afraid to go back to my land
I am sailing alone across where I belong.
I am sailing alone, without someone to care
I am sailing alone, with all the thought to bear
No one else is here, for I am sailing alone
I am sailing alone, I am sailing alone.
Jennie Bajamundi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Sailing Alone by Jennie Bajamundi )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus