I Cannot Hide My Pain
Emptiness fills me,
weighing me down with lead.
It's past midnight, and you are asleep.
I am in my room,
blood running down my skin.
Tears cannot convey my sadness,
and a blade cannot release my hurt.
I am burdened today,
I am hurt.
I am broken beyond repair,
but I am still standing.
I refuse to give up,
but sometimes its hard.
I am drowning in my thoughts,
and I cannot escape.
Kathy Liu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Cannot Hide My Pain by Kathy Liu )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam