I Gift You 7 Heavens
There is nothing for me to give.
I have taken all.
Like a bee, drunk, of your nectar.
Morse code, remorse mode,
All the mores, and many more.
There is nothing for me to tell further.
No forest left to burn asunder.
Under a dead sky,
My cloudless mind lies vacant.
The soul of my being shapes as a crescent.
It has nothing to tell me.
Schizophrenic it mumbles, laughs, and talks.
To another crescent,
The moonshine soft.
I have been abandoned,
On the shore like a dead weed.
Ignored by my soul and your moonshine.
They don't listen to either of us.
While they make wild love,
We live as celibate monks.
They are obsessed,
This May they want to live 7 heavens.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Gift You 7 Heavens by Hardik Vaidya )
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns