I Gift You 7 Heavens
There is nothing for me to give.
I have taken all.
Like a bee, drunk, of your nectar.
Morse code, remorse mode,
All the mores, and many more.
There is nothing for me to tell further.
No forest left to burn asunder.
Under a dead sky,
My cloudless mind lies vacant.
The soul of my being shapes as a crescent.
It has nothing to tell me.
Schizophrenic it mumbles, laughs, and talks.
To another crescent,
The moonshine soft.
I have been abandoned,
On the shore like a dead weed.
Ignored by my soul and your moonshine.
They don't listen to either of us.
While they make wild love,
We live as celibate monks.
They are obsessed,
This May they want to live 7 heavens.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Gift You 7 Heavens by Hardik Vaidya )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke