I Hate Liars
I hate liars, what they say and do,
And the pathetic lives they lead.
They twist words, to make yours sound untrue,
They need turmoil, so they can feed.
When you know a liar, stay far away,
To their level you will sink.
There's better ways to spend your days,
And besides they really stink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate Liars by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango