I Hate Liars
I hate liars, what they say and do,
And the pathetic lives they lead.
They twist words, to make yours sound untrue,
They need turmoil, so they can feed.
When you know a liar, stay far away,
To their level you will sink.
There's better ways to spend your days,
And besides they really stink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate Liars by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass