I Hate Liars
I hate liars, what they say and do,
And the pathetic lives they lead.
They twist words, to make yours sound untrue,
They need turmoil, so they can feed.
When you know a liar, stay far away,
To their level you will sink.
There's better ways to spend your days,
And besides they really stink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate Liars by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Leader, Michael McParland
- Your Kind Of Guy, Michael McParland
- Your Hate, Michael McParland
- Young, Michael McParland
- You Love Me, Michael McParland
- You Are Truly, Michael McParland
- WOW! ! ! ! !, Michael McParland
- Wilson II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Worthy, Michael McParland
- Withdrawl, Michael McParland