I Hate Liars
I hate liars, what they say and do,
And the pathetic lives they lead.
They twist words, to make yours sound untrue,
They need turmoil, so they can feed.
When you know a liar, stay far away,
To their level you will sink.
There's better ways to spend your days,
And besides they really stink.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate Liars by Juan Olivarez )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley