I Have a Dog
I have a dog, I have a dog
that jumps about and leaps like a frog.
I have a dog, Yes, a pure black dog
who leaves behind brown turd logs.
I have a dog, a big black bitch
in hygiene and wits she's really not rich.
I have a dog, who doesn't know her name
who's known for being helplessly lame
To own her is a curse and a terrible shame
But she is my dog and in my care of course
so I must majestically attend her by sheer force.
Rafael Cazares's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have a Dog by Rafael Cazares )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland