Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
'I Have Tried Without Success'
I have tried without success
All messages to write,
But words that I do express
Do not come out right.
So help me to rebuild my life
With you at my side,
And let us see
Whether we can be
Good friends and more besides.
Please reply to this missive
And make a friend today,
And let us hope that we can
Be together for another day.
Copyright © Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 12 October 2003
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('I Have Tried Without Success' by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest