I like how you pray
I like how you pray.
You just stop
Wherever you are,
At any point in the battle,
And calmly pull
Heaven down around you
Like a cloak that
Becomes a fort.
Take their posts.
I pray too,
But on the run.
I can't seem to stop
And hunker down.
Alway breathless from
Another foray. My faith
Threadbare and flapping
Behind me as I
Francis Santaquilani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I like how you pray by Francis Santaquilani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas