I`ll Put the Plough of Labour
The seeds of fragrance
That I sow`d
In the barren fields of life
Hath not yet germ`d
For the soil was not yet rich.
I`ll reput the plough of labour
And re-sow the seeds of duty
I shall plough and I shall labour
Untill it graces the crop of Beauty.
For my soul ever longs to wander
In the blooming, flourishing, self-nourished greenery.
But I need thy gentle showers
For no stream does pass ever
Does pass never this land deserted dreary.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I`ll Put the Plough of Labour by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer