I met my fate
Some time ago I met my fate
I met my fate in two brown eyes
Saw him and knew he was my mate
so funny, cool, but yet so wise.
Heard his voice and loved it,
Saw his face and loved it,
Read his writings and loved it,
Heard him talk and melted,
Love his hair turning gray,
Love his accent so sweet
I don't think I can convey
How he makes me feel complete.
I know that fate plays games with me
That has always been the case
Because together we cannot be
Gotta forget that gorgeous face.
He's got everything I dream
I said 'for him I'd change religion'
He shines for me as a light beam
But...he lives in another region.
I gotta try to find myself
I gotta live in 'here and now'
I need to work on my inner self
Gotta do it, but I don't know how.
My quest for findings has started
My fate will help me here, I know
I feel so powerless and daunted
But have a life plan to bestow.
CeCe Lamberts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I met my fate by CeCe Lamberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ne emer tee drejtesise, skender iljaz braka
- Ask me, Igor Adashkevich
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka