I See What You Don't See
I see my skin as paper,
i cut and cut but i don't feel pain.
I see my face like a mask,
so i hide and put a new one on.
I see my size as a book,
i judge myself everyday.
and soon my life will be like a film,
one day it will end.
Zuleyma Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I See What You Don't See by Zuleyma Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK