I think he knows...
I think he knows,
the seed of his love in me, grows..
and every time i look at him
i wish if he could just smile..
knowing that i want him,
he ignores me, i wonder why...
Not a good reason yet found,
eyes that call me, doesn't stay around..
His heart if i could recall,
wasn't as hard, as it has turned now..
Kirti Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I think he knows... by Kirti Sharma )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal