Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I want to Die
I want to die God please take me away; I do not want to live not one more day.
I want to die I do not want to grow old; all I want is to be free to let go.
I want to die I do not want to be here, I have no fear so please my dear.
I want to die I no longer want to live on this earth, I feel too much pain and this shit really hurts.
I want to die why you can’t have mercy on me, but it is not my time so here is where I will be.
I want to die so just let me
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to Die by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver
- Stop the dance, gajanan mishra
- Beautiful Wisdom, Lilly Emery
- A Silent Heart, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo