I Will Wait For Sunset….
I will wait for sunset, yes sunset,
for it is then that
all creatures return home to their beloved,
and i too will return to the welcoming
arms of my love.......
Waiting for me under the gulmohar tree....
his hands full of the flowers
he had picked for me all day,
to decorate my tresses....
his heart full of love
to fill my senses......
and his soul full of joy
to fill my soul with happiness......
Satarupa Rudrapal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Wait For Sunset…. by Satarupa Rudrapal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry