I Wish You Knew
I wish you knew the pain i feel,
but you would not last.
I wish you can be in my shoes,
but you wont be able to walk.
I wish you could read my mind,
but you would not stand it.
I wish you can see what I've seen,
you would wish you were blind.
I wish you can feel what I've felt,
you would wish you would've never taken this challenge.
I wish you could fake smiles like I've done,
but you would not last an hour.
I wish you knew how weak i really am,
but you would be ashamed.
I wish you knew how i feel,
you will be devastated.
I wish i can forget everything and remember how happy i was before.
I wish you knew the pain i feel everyday,
but i wont put anyone through any of this pain because nobody would be able to withheld any of the pain.
The pain that nearly killed me.
Zuleyma Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish You Knew by Zuleyma Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- unka Andaj, Upendra Singh
- Sweet Madeleine, Nero CaroZiv
- Il faut toujours regarder, Eric Dubois
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois