If I Could Change The World
If I could change the world,
I would end suffering,
and bring world peace,
everyone helping eachother out,
instead of fighting shouts.
I would end bias thoughts,
I would make friends
instead of getting shot.
I would end hunger,
I would end getting sick,
I would end greed,
And end the power trip,
I would make everyone speak.
Instead of getting shut out,
The world happy and
no one doubts,
That they ain't worth anything.
No more problems for anyone
to be something,
No more depression,
No one would be second
Everyone would have
And no more empires,
no more fighting,
If I could change the world, Everyone would have confidence for themselves, and know they have the power to overcome anything.
Matthew Petranovich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Could Change The World by Matthew Petranovich )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar