(if) I Did It
OJ problems of being set-up again
If was the LAPD did it,
OJ getting ripped off again
If the Mob did it,
OJ has a blonde girlfriend again,
If the story fit, did it?
OJ being chased again,
If Las Vegas Police did it
OJ it’s 1994 except 13 years later
If Pope Gregory XIII did it
The if’s did it and so did you.
(Note: Amended 12-5-08)
OJ was sentenced today,
If he has the time,
OJ will be sentenced for15 years, at least,
If Judge Jackie Glass has it her way.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((if) I Did It by Joe Rosochacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI