IF I HAD TOO
If i had to give you my eyes, i would so you would see me, if i had to give you my breath i would, so you would survive, if i had to give you my hand i would so you, would embrace and hold me tightly in your arms.
if i had to give you my leg, i would so you would take a step with me, but the only thing i wish i could have given you was my time.Now that you are gone all am left with is regret and unspoken words. If only i had a second chance i would have given you my all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (IF I HAD TOO by Millicent Munyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal