IN HER EYES 2
I looked in her eyes and saw a loveliness, and sereneness.
I looked in her eyes and saw a loneliness, and bliss.
I saw deep within her soul, the love and the pain.
I saw deep within her soul, the hate and dispair.
Her eyes were like glass, shiny and ready to slice.
Her mouth was like a sinkhole, filled with malice.
Her mind was filled with garbage, and she had no one to take it out.
All the pain, all the fears, all the agony, she began to pout.
For if it was not for her father, she would know how to love.
For it was he, who, killed her love.
In her eyes she saw herself as her father did, as soft as a dove.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN HER EYES 2 by Michael Bogle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat