RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In Memory Of Andy Williams
Felt in sympathy for the loss of Andy Williams,
Sam plays 'Moon River' on his harmonica.
In tune with sorrow felt at his passing,
everyone sings along, hoping to pay him tribute
for all he's done in song throughout the years.
We will miss him always in the future.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Memory Of Andy Williams by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus