In My Treasure Trove
I look at the treasured memories,
When I look back into the past..
They remind me of many days,
And the Lovely spell you Cast..
I saw the world wonderful,
through your sea blue eyes..
I shared those precious times,
like sweet and creamy pies..
Those assorted days of fun,
we laughed at silly pranks..
The days we played together,
Cycling through the cranks..
I wish those days were back,
I wish those laughs to ring..
I wish I still had you,
For Love song I could sing..
Suchitra Bandi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In My Treasure Trove by Suchitra Bandi )
- King and Queen of Hearts, Philo Yan
- How can you rehabilitate us, Aftab Alam
- All Over, Edward Kofi Louis
- Haram II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)