In My Treasure Trove
I look at the treasured memories,
When I look back into the past..
They remind me of many days,
And the Lovely spell you Cast..
I saw the world wonderful,
through your sea blue eyes..
I shared those precious times,
like sweet and creamy pies..
Those assorted days of fun,
we laughed at silly pranks..
The days we played together,
Cycling through the cranks..
I wish those days were back,
I wish those laughs to ring..
I wish I still had you,
For Love song I could sing..
Suchitra Bandi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In My Treasure Trove by Suchitra Bandi )
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Oh, This Age of Self-propaganda And Publ.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- हारिनि इयुना जोँनि आखायावनो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Honey Bee, Paul Sebastian
- Compromised, M.J. Lemon
- I Want You, I Want You, A Girl Just Like.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Gillu Rahul
- Carpe, Doyen Lingua
- The Long Journey... From Tree to Me - Pa.., Jannavi Rout
- Tamarind, M.J. Lemon
- Poetry Or Science? Which Should It Be Gi.., Bijay Kant Dubey