Lawrence S. Pertillar
In Places Observed
So accustomed to sabotaging themselves,
To achieve an expected result...
From a routine practiced and done,
They are often seen running as if excited...
Back to those who repress them and oppress...
As support is given with approval gained.
And from them more advice they immediately get,
With instructions how to undermine and quick...
Anyone who represents an idenitity with confidence,
Displayed as if they were born with it.
That's just the way it is to be witnessed,
In places observed where this exists.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Places Observed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher