DEEP DARK SOUL POET
in the darkness
In the darkness
In the darkness I do now but live.
In the darkest hour I shiver.
And I do all but quiver.
In my dark corner I shake to bits.
Just shaking and shaking.
In the dark corner in the darkened room.
I sit alone and cry.
In my darkness Its my life.
Destined to be dark.
Taken over by depression.
And useless thoughts.
Everything went dark long ago.
Its not my time
Its not my life.
It doesn’t belong to me.
It belongs to the darkness of the night
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in the darkness by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico