I thank thee, my inamorato.
For forgiving me the sins I choose to commit,
For loving me with infinite grace,
For rousing within me intense emotion.
I want you, my inamorato.
For your passion and your pains,
For your strength and your mercy,
For your ability to quench the thirst within.
My inamorato, I am yours.
For your pleasure and your needs,
For your insatiable desires,
For your body, your mind, your soul.
My inamorato, whom I love.
It is our laughter,
that bind us in joy and pain.
I am yours.
Shivangi Chaturvedi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inamorato by Shivangi Chaturvedi )
- Thursday, Frank Avon
- Uluru, Kazuko Shiraishi
- The Neverending Story, Elimar Pingkian
- Yellow Lake, Kazuko Shiraishi
- IF only I were A Dove!, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- Gust, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Hunger, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Tokyo, Kazuko Shiraishi
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)