I thank thee, my inamorato.
For forgiving me the sins I choose to commit,
For loving me with infinite grace,
For rousing within me intense emotion.
I want you, my inamorato.
For your passion and your pains,
For your strength and your mercy,
For your ability to quench the thirst within.
My inamorato, I am yours.
For your pleasure and your needs,
For your insatiable desires,
For your body, your mind, your soul.
My inamorato, whom I love.
It is our laughter,
that bind us in joy and pain.
I am yours.
Shivangi Chaturvedi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inamorato by Shivangi Chaturvedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA