RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Letting emotions flow in time with melodies and rhythms, transposing all thought into prose and enjoying every moment of thinking.
A freedom leaving me alone to have an independent flight into channels of remorseful living.
Giving exact timing it's share of fame, while I train all images to walk down a street chosen just to allow them to move about freely, feeling the extraordinary freedom of living in the moment.
Allowing all desires to be fulfilled entirely within this sphere of time, and allocated just for this specific purpose in life.
Soaring into the sky, headed for outer space, where I will be at peace at once.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Independent Flight by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR