RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wheeling in all directions, not able to go one way, because there's too many avenues to explore.
Wanting to concentrate, yet also needing to expand my mind through an enlightenment of bluened atmospheres.
Given extraordinary measures to follow my independent nature along edges of forests, up mountainous heights and trails along ocean shores.
Reaching for mysterious shells, wanting to know what they contain and how they can be written into a mountainous forest.
A matching of unmatchable environments, culminating in a mesmerizing poem of intangible worth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Independent Nature by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez