Indepth Focus Beyond Cloudbanks 834
Season seeds succeeding seasons' seeds
Until spun seasons cease, run Time’s decease.
Reason reads another reason’s creeds,
Understanding seldom sees increase.
Needs release still greater needs, each feeds
Nilly-willy on each other's peace
Unheeding breeze which stirs both ripples, reeds.
Above, below merge, cloudbanks grey release
Gaudy Iris, water-weighed, which leads
Each stride as guide to treasured golden fleece.
Gain inner fulfillment spurning stressful speeds,
Retain true focus free from thought police.
Idyll profound is found in heart which heeds
Simplicity discarding worry beads.
(27 June 2008)
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Indepth Focus Beyond Cloudbanks 834 by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar