RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Innocent children being defiled by their own parents and
grandparents - no one to help them as they try to act out
what is happening to them.
No one notices the red flags of such an obvious display
practiced on baby children.
Secrets, closed doors, nightmares preying on undeveloped
psyches from their very beginnings.
Pedophiles ruining lives of countless babies and children
while they get their sinful pleasures satisfied by hurting
innocent minds and bodies of our youngest beings.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocent Children by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Boy That Was, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Going Home For Christmas, Edgar Albert Guest
- Canning Time, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path That Leads To Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Patriotic Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Duty To Our Flag, Edgar Albert Guest
- True Nobility, Edgar Albert Guest
- Love at Third Sight, Anand Vivek