Theodora (Theo) Onken
Insanity's Vicious Corridors ~
'Round Red Robin and his territory - - - - - -
We are 'stopped' by this bird on the 'wing'
Gathering 'chestnuts' for home and hearth, no!
While we all listen to Ms. Baez sing;
Learning more lessons in futility - with this group
Each day facing her cruelty and scissor cutting mind
'Intimidation' doctored with 'precious' fluff - yes, it's there
Into the light comes ' A woman extremely unkind';
Dark are her thoughts on so many things...
As she keeps very close track of we two
She's 'this close' to falling into the 'Rabbit Hole'
Yes, she's 'this close' to paying her dues;
So many years she never asked 'Alice'
If it was alright to manipulate, control and destroy...
Turning an honest days work into the most heinous
Destroying all of most peoples joy;
'Round Red Robin things are growing much warmer
Upon the once stopped wing he now does fly...
Out of the cradle is the cat with it's sharp claw! ! !
While in the background- we hear Ms. Baez sigh;
In this world of: The Butcher, The Baker, Candlestick Maker
Where brawn and intimidation are soon doomed!
Ugly, ugly thoughts still appear from her daily...
In her world where the daffodil once bloomed;
So many in her audience upon this World's Stage
But for all the vicious and very wrong reason's
Just ugly, morose, pencil stabbed photo's she shares
In this - her most brazen of 'Criminal Season';
Wonderland, oh Wonderland how you are painted today
In this connect the dot Psychopathic Brass Ring
As we all watch closely: The Red Robin & Spanish Moss next door
Soon, very soon, we predict this young bird shall sing;
By, Theodora Onken
*****No need to say who or what this is about
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insanity's Vicious Corridors ~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking
- Poetry of the Stars, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- The Song of Krishna, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- My Christmas Wishes, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- What a Concept is this Love, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Sri Ramakrishna (1836 - 1886), Tushar Ray
- Love Is, Kristen Brown
- Poetry in Motion, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Nothing I Fear, Kristen Brown