RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taken by an insistent thought, delving deeply into my mind, finding a complacent nook to settle into.
Rightly, holding to everything important in life's destiny.
Comparing all manner of images to feelings stirring within.
Labyrinths opening up, swallowing it all as pathways continue moving up mountainous hills into unexplored terrain.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insistent Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore