RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rising to the sun, crossing rivers of my mind,
leaving behind the only reasons of being here.
Wanting only to ride away into other dimensions
where maybe I'll find what I've always reached
Hoping to fill my treasure chest with all sorts
of gems of wisdom to write here in prose.
Looking forward to the conclusion of so many
ideas through intellect's, lovely growing blossoms.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intellect's Blossoms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland
- Trigger Happy, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Goodbye, Michael McParland
- Farewell, Michael McParland
- Falling, Michael McParland
- The Poet's License, Tony Adah
- A Journey That Ended In Laughs, Michael McParland