RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Playing in living rooms of my mind, having fun while
leisurely enjoying a sunny, hot morning in Phoenix.
Satisfying interior modes of recreation while never
A wonderfully peaceful experience that I repeat often,
because it calms my soul as I write about it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interior Recreation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)