Intuitions Acting As A Guide
True erudition: intuition’s wink,
responds to fundamental cues, minds think
beyond tryst rendezvous of time and place
can trace-scan space span Past and Future link.
So whether wide, or hide-out's tiny chink
through which soul flies, spies skies bypassing blink,
nor chaser, chaste, nor chase but hasty pace
as Poet's dream streams past Man’s teeming brink
Yet answers in themselves need be allied
with intuitions acting as wise guide
interpreting rune tunes that won’t betray
causal wellsprings well identified.
The fourth dimension’s secret passageway
has hidden exits, entrances, thus may
be breached by magic shell spells that attract
fey instincts, set foreknowledge on its way.
Fate's ball no question makes of Ayes and Noes
but here or there as strikes fate's fancy flows
whoever tossed it down on playing field,
knows all on call wise wherewithal sows, grows.
Pill can’t fill bill, fulfill will to command,
nor spirit chart heart’s flair fantastic fanned,
no drips let slip, sip nectar rapture rich
win/win share in fair manner under hand.
Thus erudition, intuition twin,
spurn spin, judgmental values, blessings, sin,
no block know, flow, unlocking what before
seems to have been prepared by distant kin.
Time shifts perspectives which in turn shift time,
hard climb to synchronicity sublime
turns as all puzzle pieces into place
fall on call: ball, basket, player, rhyme.
Both ends and means identical appear
as Chinese walls free fall, as vision, seer,
knit together, cause, effect, combine;
far, near spin quantum jets, net twins in gear.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Intuitions Acting As A Guide by Jonathan ROBIN )
- one shouldn't, Neelapu Suresh
- Spring Wood, Knutsford: my place of play, Mark Heathcote
- Mrs. Ullrick, Akhtar Jawad
- See the Beauty of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- Changes after being In love, Sneha Celine
- The Tailor's Daughter - III (The Underw.., Chris Zachariou
- Quicksand of That Good Woman, Donal Mahoney
- Does Remain Lastingly, Rohit Sapra
- Martyrs at the Borders, DOMINIC K V
- Parents Deserted, DOMINIC K V
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(9 February 1874 – 12 May 1925)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)