RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Joyfully dancing in and around life's present moments,
lively believing in hope and faith for the time being.
Adjusting to demands and circumstances while always
praying for the strength to go our way.
Loving every precious moment spent with family and
friends, always staying close to the heart, seeing
with it's intuitive eyes.
Clouds opening up in a mind, spreading an age of
wisdom towards delightful horizons in our futures.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intuitive Eyes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker