Irony of Life
What an Irony of life
that applies to all
under the sun
from which no one can run
As a child
You have plenty of time and energy
But no money!
As an adult
You have plenty of money and energy
But no time!
As you grow old
You have plenty of time and money
But no energy!
So its better to act wise now
And welcome every morning with a 'wow'
Fully utilise your present
And rejoice every moment
This is the thumb rule
Just play it cool!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Irony of Life by Kavya ... )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)