Irony of Life
What an Irony of life
that applies to all
under the sun
from which no one can run
As a child
You have plenty of time and energy
But no money!
As an adult
You have plenty of money and energy
But no time!
As you grow old
You have plenty of time and money
But no energy!
So its better to act wise now
And welcome every morning with a 'wow'
Fully utilise your present
And rejoice every moment
This is the thumb rule
Just play it cool!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Irony of Life by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram