This was the year
You met with that fatal day dear
And left all of us in tears!
Remembering those moments
still brings down the spine only shivers
Recalling those days
only brings in more fears!
Today the year is gone
and your soul wud have also re-born
but the emptiness in our hearts still remain
Every moment still passes with pain!
Your absence has created a void in our life
As God chooses only those people who are very nice
He left us with no choice
And we had to accept this fact thinking ITS ONLY LIES!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lied Truth by Kavya ... )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery