This was the year
You met with that fatal day dear
And left all of us in tears!
Remembering those moments
still brings down the spine only shivers
Recalling those days
only brings in more fears!
Today the year is gone
and your soul wud have also re-born
but the emptiness in our hearts still remain
Every moment still passes with pain!
Your absence has created a void in our life
As God chooses only those people who are very nice
He left us with no choice
And we had to accept this fact thinking ITS ONLY LIES!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lied Truth by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley