~Is time a waste or is Life a waste of time? ~
Some say life is beautiful
some say its sad.
Some people see forests of green
some see stumps.
Doves fly peacefully in the sky.
Only to be chased away by vultures.
Some say that technology moves forward
Some say we're loosing knowledge.
Some people see gardens of daisies
Some see dead grass.
Does each generation move forward?
Or are we someday going to find ourselves back at the begining?
Some hope for world peace
Some hope with greed.
Some are destined to greatness
Some are never given a chance.
Suicide is more and more popular.
When did death become the only solution?
Some hope for a second chance
Some hope for the end.
Some are born able to fly
Some don't even have wings.
Is time a waste or is Life a waste of time?
If suddenly time were to 'stop'
No clocks or indications of passing
Would people go on with their lives?
Would we go into chaos?
In our day everything has a reason
To get from point A to point B
Marked by time
What if we didn't need a reason?
If we could just BE! ?
Angelic Warrior's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Is time a waste or is Life a waste of time? ~ by Angelic Warrior )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher