Musfiq us shaleheen
How do you feel sir?
When the heart will not bear,
that long and heavy pain
But you can alchemize sir!
As you see, the Himalaya,
That is heavier than you, Ha- Ha
Stresses on earth vertically and horizontally
Since after its first to forth upheaval but never strain
And the earth bears this long and mad pain
You see the equation sir!
where there is an anticline
there is a syncline as a sinusoidal wave
we can't see that before digging and drilling
if we dig and drill of our heart,
see a syncline is there and so far from an anticline,
An ISOSTASY belongs in the Heart and the Horizon…….
- Shaleheen,14th February,2014
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
what do you feel?
Comments about this poem (Isostasy by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick