Musfiq us shaleheen
How do you feel sir?
When the heart will not bear,
that long and heavy pain
But you can alchemize sir!
As you see, the Himalaya,
That is heavier than you, Ha- Ha
Stresses on earth vertically and horizontally
Since after its first to forth upheaval but never strain
And the earth bears this long and mad pain
You see the equation sir!
where there is an anticline
there is a syncline as a sinusoidal wave
we can't see that before digging and drilling
if we dig and drill of our heart,
see a syncline is there and so far from an anticline,
An ISOSTASY belongs in the Heart and the Horizon…….
- Shaleheen,14th February,2014
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
what do you feel?
Comments about this poem (Isostasy by Musfiq us shaleheen )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns