Musfiq us shaleheen
How do you feel sir?
When the heart will not bear,
that long and heavy pain
But you can alchemize sir!
As you see, the Himalaya,
That is heavier than you, Ha- Ha
Stresses on earth vertically and horizontally
Since after its first to forth upheaval but never strain
And the earth bears this long and mad pain
You see the equation sir!
where there is an anticline
there is a syncline as a sinusoidal wave
we can't see that before digging and drilling
if we dig and drill of our heart,
see a syncline is there and so far from an anticline,
An ISOSTASY belongs in the Heart and the Horizon…….
- Shaleheen,14th February,2014
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
what do you feel?
Comments about this poem (Isostasy by Musfiq us shaleheen )
Did you read them?
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)