It Rained On My Tie.
I like moving many things, in life that need to move.
West, east I always try, as many seem to be tried.
I don’t understand when you tell me that, and thus need to know..
When will this kind of life end? Answers for this question aren’t available yet I guess.
Hustle hard you will succeed, but play it wisely.
Remember many have fallen victims of situations.
Please you’re confusing me the more and yet I need answers.
Wait! Wait! I need one more chance to ask, for this time I’ll do it on haste.
Look! I’m concluding, babies are born laughing.
And I like looking at them do it, Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s me laughing.
Look! Look! Look! I need to know.
And I don’t have time for this, please help!
I mean good luck will rain on you unknowingly
So it’s high time you became set all the time.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Rained On My Tie. by ckim mbasa )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)