It Rained On My Tie.
I like moving many things, in life that need to move.
West, east I always try, as many seem to be tried.
I don’t understand when you tell me that, and thus need to know..
When will this kind of life end? Answers for this question aren’t available yet I guess.
Hustle hard you will succeed, but play it wisely.
Remember many have fallen victims of situations.
Please you’re confusing me the more and yet I need answers.
Wait! Wait! I need one more chance to ask, for this time I’ll do it on haste.
Look! I’m concluding, babies are born laughing.
And I like looking at them do it, Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s me laughing.
Look! Look! Look! I need to know.
And I don’t have time for this, please help!
I mean good luck will rain on you unknowingly
So it’s high time you became set all the time.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Rained On My Tie. by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR