It Rained On My Tie.
I like moving many things, in life that need to move.
West, east I always try, as many seem to be tried.
I don’t understand when you tell me that, and thus need to know..
When will this kind of life end? Answers for this question aren’t available yet I guess.
Hustle hard you will succeed, but play it wisely.
Remember many have fallen victims of situations.
Please you’re confusing me the more and yet I need answers.
Wait! Wait! I need one more chance to ask, for this time I’ll do it on haste.
Look! I’m concluding, babies are born laughing.
And I like looking at them do it, Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s me laughing.
Look! Look! Look! I need to know.
And I don’t have time for this, please help!
I mean good luck will rain on you unknowingly
So it’s high time you became set all the time.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Rained On My Tie. by ckim mbasa )
- The girl of great beauty was not to be f.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns