I loved you but all in vain (I lost)
You left me, only to remain a loser
I died softly, tender hearted
Excitement is now a riddle, just like love
Nothing at all, may be in heaven am hopeful
I thought I was swimming, just to realize I was drowning
I’m on my way
No turning back
Am done with everything am leaving
A journey for self reliance
Because I’m tender hearted.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I loved you, but it was all in vain. This time I lost.
You left me. I felt like the sky fell on my head.
My delight was gone. My heart was badly hurt.
Excitement is now a puzzle for me, the way love was.
I was rejected. It was a reprimand from heaven.
I thought I swam, but in fact I have just drowned.
I’m on my way through life. I hope I find new love.
I’m not going to repeat the same mistakes again.
I’m done with being dumped. I suffered enough.
I’m now on a life-journey based on self-reliance.
I’m a tenderhearted man, who needs affection.
Comments about this poem (Am Travelling by ckim mbasa )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)