Here I stand
on the stage of hatred
idolize the peace..
Here I stand
be pelted with mockery
by devil's mom
bringing pack of lies
Yet, I still here
yarn to fight devilish emotion,
brimful of jealousy
Here i sit in the judgement seat
to melt the anger away
at the mercy of The God!
dian hayati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jealous by dian hayati )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- Eyebrows Wrinkle, Mae AC.
- It's Almost Christmas, Heather Burns
- Thumbs up, Mae AC.
- Young, I Journey Along The Way, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Eyes Crease, Mae AC.
- Through A Ghostly Patch of Memories, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Smiles Politely, Mae AC.
- The Painting of A Sigh, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- A Child Is Born, Heather Burns
- Suicidal Hypocricy, Mutasem I. Amayreh