lend me your ear sayang...
Lend me your ear now, sayang...
the darkness of night slap me hardly
it makes my eyes up
even the moon is kicking me out
of her tight hug..
again, give me your ear sayang...
the moon and the night had been sweetheart before you come
and now they could have cried of hurting me
and cut me badly...
They caught me in love with you!
They got me cry of missing you!
They saw you danced on my mind!
You really robbed my heart! ! ! !
dian hayati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lend me your ear sayang... by dian hayati )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam