A black jasmine,
in the morning of cloudy november...
A black grape,
in the afternoon of damp november...
A black wine,
in the evening of rainy november...
Toast! ! !
Let's dancing with deviled happiness
bitter, sweet, sour
I kiss cloudy november, bitter..
I kiss damp november, sour...
I kiss rainy november, tasteless...
When my lust in love with fragrance of sweet rain,
I keep dealing with badly scarred...
(Palembang, morning november rain)
dian hayati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (November Toast by dian hayati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine