My mother’s love is sweet and kind,
A gentle touch lets me know she loves me so much.
My life throws a curve and leaves me in a rut.
With a touch of her hand, I know it’s going to be okay.
I know I have to crawl before I walk, and I know my mother will be there every step of the way.
When, and if I fall, she will be there to help lift me up.
My Mother’s love is like a river that keeps flowing it’s never ending, it just keeps growing.
No matter how much time passes, my mother’s love is ever lasting
Jaclyn Brantley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jennifer’s Poem by Jaclyn Brantley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Michael P. McParland
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Diagrams Of Language, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Tired(I Need You), Michael P. McParland
- colour of love, Prince Lartey
- Total Mystery, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When I Die, Kelly Shanks
- Butterflies, Michael P. McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael P. McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael P. McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael P. McParland
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael P. McParland