When Life Gets Crazy
There are days I want to run,
There are days I feel I can’t climb that mountain anymore
There are days I feel falling to my knees and begging God please.
God never gives what one can’t handle,
But sometimes it feels like life is a roller coaster that’s out of control.
Just when I feel like I can’t go anymore, I pull out my phone,
Take a deep breath, look at my little angels face, and I keep pushing.
My Child is my will to succeed, my child is my strength to keep moving, my child is a blessing from God to me. I am not deserving of a gift as great as this. Thank you God for believing and trusting me with the greatest gift one could ever receive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Life Gets Crazy by Jaclyn Brantley )
- Rijles, Madrason writer
- Game On Us, Malaya Roses
- MATHS; Mental Attack To Healthy Students?, Anishka Singh
- ಕುಮಾರ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- The Lion Tamer - Extract from Phantasmag.., Matthew Lawler
- The Joy Of Christmas, Joseph Ogbonna
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)